architecture + interior design portfolio
Every design challenge is unique. However, my path to discover a design solution remains constant. My design process unfolds in five steps:
1) Experience the space/challenge. Note the existing atmosphere, materiality, demographics, and history.
2) Gather information. Research contemporary market, competition, and current design trends.
3) Visualize the possibilities through art. Document the aformentioned research by photography, drawing, collage, et cetera.
4) Design the programmatic details. Define dimensions, materials, and construction requirements based on the user, context, site restrictions, and sustainable practices.
5) Advertise. A good design is only as good as its presentation.